Thera 2 Thera 2

Naruto!!!!!!

Man this movie was sweet. I knew it had to do something with Naruto when I saw the fence trick.

HL3: Headcrabs! HL3: Headcrabs!

lol

Man that was so funny, especially when the crab jumped as high as he oculd and got shot.

WolfySnackrib responds:

Yeah, I had pretty fun making that scene... I wonder what I should make the next part about by the way, thinking of making one of those huge creatures that listens to where you are and they have these razor sharp... nose? attached... and they use it sorta like a woodpecker.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

LoL

I liked it, but i didnt want to play mini game for extra scenes...

cats r evil ep1 remix cats r evil ep1 remix

Good!

I like your art and your 3D!

BCA-"poor me"- preview BCA-"poor me"- preview

dude

dude this could give people sizures. warn people first about flashking lights

Samegame:High on Speed Samegame:High on Speed

SO good

Man its so good. It should have a higher score than this. Better then anything I could make, for now... Muhahahahah. jk. I liked it very much.

LAVAGASM responds:

Thanx for the review, I am glad you enjoyed my movie. Keep practicing and you will get better

~>LAVA<~

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Great Animation!

This movie was well animated, I hope somday you become famous for your movies!

Vacation Blonde Vacation Blonde

Super Funny

lol funny...

The flower... The flower...

Nice

I liked your animation style, its original. It kinda reminded me of Jack Skellington. 10/5 for you!

vonDark responds:

Thanks!

Perspective Perspective

Bravo

I havn't reviewed in a very long time so thats good. I liked voted 0 so many times on other flashes but on this, i voted 5. Nice work!

seanjames responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean. There is a lot of crap that comes through NG. I'm glad you liked it.